Ataxia Stem Cell Therapy
Ataxia Treatment with Stem Cells
Ataxia Stem Cell Therapy: Ataxia refers to a lack of muscle control during voluntary movements, such as picking up objects or walking. Ataxia can affect movement, speech, eye movement and swallowing. Ataxia stem cell therapy is showing great levels of benefit to our patients.
Persistent ataxia usually results from damage to your cerebellum — the region of your brain that controls muscle coordinations. Many conditions can cause ataxia, including stroke, tumor, cerebral palsy and multiple sclerosis. An inherited defective gene also can cause ataxia.
Our Mesenchymal stem cell therapy for Ataxia can give improvements in the area’s of balance, coordination, motor function, speech, tremors, swallowing, neuropathic pain and mental alertness.
Stem cells can act as a repair system replenishing specialized cells. The goal is to coax stem cells to become nerve cells to replace dopamine-producing cells that have been lost in the brain.
Ataxia Stem Cell Therapy: What Are Stem Cells?
Stem cells are unprogrammed cells in the human body that can be described as "shape shifters." These cells have the ability to change or “differentiate” into other types of cells. Stem cells are at the center of a new field of science called regenerative medicine. Because stem cells can become neurons, bone, muscle, cartilage and other specialized types of cells, they have the potential to treat many diseases, including Ataxia, Cp, Diabetes, MS and more.
Stem cell therapy is an intervention strategy that introduces new adult stem cells into damaged tissue in order to treat disease or injury. Many medical researchers believe that stem cell treatments have the potential to change the face of human disease and alleviate suffering. The ability of stem cells to self-renew and give rise to subsequent generations with variable degrees of differentiation capacities, offers significant potential for generation of tissues that can potentially replace diseases and damaged areas in the body, with minimal risk of rejection and side effects.
Purified Mesenchymal Stem Cell Therapy from the Umbilical cord: Ataxia Stem Cell Therapy
Mesencymal stem cells are early passage multipotent progenitor cells derived from human cord blood that are capable of supporting hematopoiesis and differentiating into multiple lineages (osteogenic, adipogenic, chondrogenic, neurogenic, myogenic, and cardiomyogenic.)
For acceptance: Maternal blood and cord blood is tested negative for HIV I&II, HCV, CMV IgG/IgM, syphilis IgG/IgM antibodies and Hepatitis B surface antigen. Free of bacterial and fungal contamination.
Umbilical cord tissue represents a unique, easily accessible, and noncontroversial source of early stem cells that can be readily manipulated. Studies that have compared the properties of mesenchymal stem cells derived from cord tissue with those derived from adult sources (such as bone marrow) have illustrated some important differences:
- Cord tissue–derived mesenchymal stem cells appear to lack some immune suppression properties compared with adult mesenchymal stem cells.
- Cord tissue–derived mesenchymal stem cells lack class II HLA, whereas adult mesenchymal stem cells express these antigens. This may be particularly important in facilitating the “acceptance” of transplanted mesenchymal stem cells.
- Cord tissue–derived mesenchymal stem cells also express a range and level of specific cytokines that are different from those expressed by adult mesenchymal stem cells.
Thus, as naïve cells, mesenchymal stem cells extracted from cord tissues have greater therapeutic potential than adult cells. Studies have also shown that cord tissue–derived mesenchymal stem cells appear to have greater in vitro capacity for expansion and shorter doubling times; they can therefore generate a larger cell mass in less time than can be achieved with adult stem cells. This property may be related to greater length of chromosomal telomeres, which have been found to shorten with increased rounds of cell division. This suggests that primitive mesenchymal stem cells have a greater ability to expand in culture than do adult mesenchymal stem cells, perhaps due to their relative youth.
Ataxia Stem Cell Therapy: Aging & Disease Onset
Repopulate Your Stem Cell Pool
In order to self-repair, living organisms have stem cells in central and peripheral locations which can be attracted to sites of injured tissues by “alarm signals”. In this way, these cells proliferate, migrate, and accumulate in those damaged sites. If this situation of “alarm” perpetuates, stem cells could be permanently exhausted from their original locations leading to irreversible disease.
Basically, it could be a matter of stem cell quantity and effective availability at a certain time point when active regeneration is needed. The expected consequences of this situation could be the lack of an appropriate number of stem cells for further tissue replacement and regeneration and eventually the development of disease and aging.
For example, we could think that any alteration of this stem cell homeostasis by constant and repetitive trauma, physical hyperactivity, chronic inflammation and chronic disease could provoke a persistent disequilibrium inside all these reserve locations. This could promote an irreversible and premature stem cell exhaustion, being impossible then for the organism to self-repair and survive.
As we age we have less circulating stem cells. Introduction of new stem cells to our bodies circulation can improve health and repopulate our stem cell pool.
How Long Will It Take To See Improvement:
This is one of the most common and important questions a patient can ask. Keep in mind that every patient who receives any type of medical procedure will react differently to their treatment. Patients who have received stem cell therapy through StemCells21 generally see the full culmination or their results from almost immediately to a few months later. Some patients have taken up to 6 months before seeing the full effect of the treatment.
Supportive Therapies in our Ataxia Treatment program:
- General rejuvenation peptide complex injections: stimulates stem cells into repair mode
- Condition specific peptide complex injections: triggers higher repair signals in specific tissues such as nerve, brain, central nervous system
- IV and local tissue laser therapy: changes the bloods micro environment and local tissue activity
- IV oxygen therapy: increased oxygen levels in blood supporting healthy cells
- IV vitamins: IV Curcumin giving a powerful anti-inflammatory effect (also combined with blue laser is a powerful photodynamic therapy)
- Take home customised nutrition package made specific to your blood test results. (comprehensive blood test analysis will be made)
Treatment Program For Ataxia Stem Cell Therapy:
Treatment Period: 3-4 weeks program
(options of 100,000,000* or 200,000,000** MSCs) Juvenile purified cells
- Comprehensive blood test
- 4 x IV infusion sessions of cells (20,000,000* or 40,000,000**)
- 4 x Intra-nasal sessions of cells (2,5000,000* or 5,000,000** per session)
- 2 x local injections of cells / PRP (10,000,000* or 20,000,000**)
- 16 x tissue injection / intra-nasal sessions of GcMAF
- Daily medical IV laser + Oxyven therapy (5 days a week)
- Daily tissue medical laser (5 days a week)
- Twice weekly IV nutrition - pure curcumin
- 30 x general repair peptide complex injections (daily)
- 30 x MS therapeutic human Enzyme injectable (daily)
- 12 x condition specific peptides
Follow up advised at month 4-6 period
Ataxia Stem Cell Therapy Option 1: 100,000,000 MSC = $35,000 USD
Ataxia Stem Cell Therapy Option 2: 200,000,000 MSC = $55,500 USD
For booking contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill on the form on the CONTACT US page
The Twenty First Century is witnessing a Revolution in Molecular & Cellular Medicine - Molecular medicine and cell energising treatments, combined with the ever growing understanding of stem cells in the role of healing; is proving not only an efficient tool in healing & repair of our bodies, but also an exciting area of Biotechnology growth.