Autoimmune Disease Stem Cell Treatment gives patients real therapeutic benefit for prolonged periods of time. Don’t live in pain & discomfort, contact us now for a free consulation.
AutoImmune Disease Stem Cell Treatments: Our bodies immune system is set to defend against foreign material or infectious organisms. Your body some times fails to defend itself when under attack from invading cells, viruses or organisms, which results in an infection. Occasionally in some people the mechanism actually starts to recognise the body as foreign, which we call an Autoimmune disease. Autoimune disease are getting increasingly common and more agressive in nature, often devloping into very server debilitating stages of the specific disease. Autoimmune diseases we treat, but not limited to
- Addison’s disease: Characterized by adrenal hormone insufficiency, Addison’s disease can lead to muscle weakness and fatigue, weight loss, low blood pressure, low blood sugar, nausea, irritability, and depression.
- Celiac disease: Celiac disease is a reaction to gluten (found in wheat, rye, and barley) that causes damage to the lining of the small intestine.
- Graves’ disease: This is when the thyroid gland becomes extremely overactive. People who have Graves’ disease may have difficulty sleeping, irritability, unexplained weight loss, bulging of the eyes, sensitivity to heat, muscle weakness, brittle hair, light menstrual periods, and shakiness of the hands. On the other hand, some people with Graves’ disease may experience no symptoms at all.
- Hashimoto’s disease: This is characterized by inflammation of the thyroid gland. Although sometimes no symptoms occur, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis often results in a goiter (enlargement of the thyroid gland, which may be visible as a bulge in the neck), fatigue, weight gain, depression, muscle weakness, cold sensitivity, dry hair and skin, and constipation.
- Inflammatory bowel disease: This refers to a group of inflammatory diseases of the colon and small intestine.
- Multiple sclerosis: This disease affects the brain and spinal cord. People who have MS may experience weakness, trouble with balance and coordination, problems speaking and walking, paralysis, tremors, and numbness in the extremities.
- Pernicious anemia: An inability to absorb vitamin B12 causes a decrease in red blood cells.
- Psoriasis: This isa skin condition that causes redness and irritation as well as thick, flaky, silver-white patches.
- Reactive arthritis: This can cause inflammation of joints, the urethra, and eyes; may also cause sores on the skin and mucus membranes.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: In rheumatoid arthritis, autoimmunity causes the immune system to attack tissues in the joints.It typically affects the small joints in your hands and feet causing painful swelling, stiffness and loss of movement in the joints that can eventually result in bone erosion and joint deformity.
- Scleroderma: This connective tissue disease causes changes in skin, blood vessels, muscles, and internal organs. The word Scleroderma actually means “hardening of the skin”.
- Sjögren’s syndrome: This disease destroys the glands that produce tears and saliva causing dry eyes and mouth; may also affect the kidneys and lungs.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus: In lupus, antibodies made by the immune system attack the body. This disease can affect skin, joints, kidneys, brain, and all other organs.
- Type 1 diabetes: In Type 1 diabetes, the immune system attacks cells in the pancreas that produce insulin. When your insulin levels are insufficient, your body cannot control your glucose level, which can lead to a number of problems, including kidney failure, vision loss, circulation problems, stroke, and heart disease.
Adult stem cells and Mesenchymal stem cells are some of the most potent cells to promote healing. Stem cells has shown great effectiveness in altering the aggressive immune response and harmonising the body’s levels to a normal function by giving cellular-level repair of damage, increasing blood flow and reducing inflammation.
Our Autoimmune stem cell treatments are performed over a 7-21 day period depending on the condition and if Double Filtration Plasmapheresis is needed in the program.