Cerebral Palsy Stem Cell Treatment: Doctors classify CP according to the main type of movement disorder involved. Depending on which areas of the brain are affected, one or more of the following movement disorders can occur:
• Stiff muscles (spasticity)
• Uncontrollable movements (dyskinesia) • Poor balance and coordination (ataxia)
There are four main types of CP:
- Spastic Cerebral Palsy is the most common form of CP. Spastic CP affects about 80% of people with CP. People with spastic CP have increased muscle tone. This means their muscles are stiff and, as a result, their movements can be awkward. Spastic CP usually is described by what parts of the body are affected:
- Dyskinetic Cerebral Palsy (also includes athetoid, choreoathetoid, and dystonic cerebral palsies
- Ataxic Cerebral Palsy which causes people to have problems with balance and coordination. They might be unsteady when they walk. They might have a hard time with quick movements or movements that need a lot of control, like writing. They might have a hard time controlling their hands or arms when they reach for something.
- Mixed Cerebral Palsy
Some people have symptoms of more than one type of CP. The most common type of mixed CP is spastic-dyskinetic CP.
Focus of Treatment: 3 Treatment sessions – 1 year program
Alleviate damage to the brain tissue, reduce muscle spasm and improve gait and mobility- related problems.
The cells used demonstrate high immune-modulatory and anti-inflammatory activity in vitro and in vivo, and strong trophic effect stimulating brain tissue regeneration.
Treatment session 1: duration 14 days
- 100,000,000 cells
- 8 peptide Injections (condition specific)
- Specific daily Enzyme injection (during the treatment course and to take home for 3 month supply injection course, if required)
- Daily IV or acupuncture medical laser therapy
- IV Oxygen therapy
- Physical therapy
- Health and Screening: physical and neurological examination & comprehensive blood analysis
- 3 month supply of: condition specific supplement
Cerebral Palsy Stem Cell Treatment – The 2 follow up programs: are half the number of cells and supportive therapies given. These follow ups are required at the 3 & 9 months stage after the first treatment.