Liver Disease Stem Cell Treatments: The largest Organ in our bodies is the Liver. It performs many tasks, including toxin removal from the blood, aiding the digestion of food and fighting infections. It is one of the only organs in our bodies which have the ability to regenerate, however this is at a certain rate. Many conditions, environmental factors and modern viruses/pathogens can cause damage to the liver at a higher rate then its able to regenerate. Liver stem cell treatment is a therapy showing consistent therapeutic benefit to patients suffering from liver disease.
Hepatocytes are the cells in the Liver which take on the most tasks. These cells in the Liver generally live for 2-300 days.In Health patients these cells can replicate themselves prior to cell death. If the liver takes an Injury, attack or gets in a state of inflammation, Oval cells come into action. Oval cells are understood to be the resident liver stem cells and have the potential to make new hepatocytes.
If the Liver is under a sustained or very strong state of injury the local stem cells which are present do not have enough numbers/abilities to regenerate the ongoing damage. Chronic liver diseases such as Cirrhosis become present. Fatty Liver disease is an example of this, the continued inflamed state of the Liver means the regeneration/degeneration levels become in the favour of the disease and progress to Cirrhosis.
Liver Disease Stem Cell Treatment
The Liver is known to have the ability to regenerate itself. The process is complex and requires various trigger mechanisms to get stem cells to regenerate parts of our bodies.
Stem cells facilitate this innate process by providing NEW cells in areas of deficiency.
The growth factors, defender cells, coagulation cells, etc. are assisted by angiogenesis that provides NEW cells in the circulation to get the repaired area to work in concert and function properly.
Our treatment programs administer new pools of stem cells into the blood stream, with a carefully planned growth factor/peptide/stimulant program to support the stem cel mechanism we desire.
Example Liver Disease Stem Cell Treatment Program:
- 100,000,000 purified Mesenchymal stem cells (4 IV infusions over 7 days)
- 10 x peptide/cell extract injections: hepatocyte, blood vessel, mesenchymal, placenta, male/female mixed organ
- Daily IV laser blood irradiation
- Daily IV oxygen therapy
- IV nutrition and amino-acids
You can expect improvements including but not limited to:
- Physical improvements such as: less head/neck aches, decreased soreness in neck, arms and legs, reduced stiffness in joints and far less tiredness or fatigue.
- Aesthetic improvements such as: The skin on the face and hands becomes tighter, fewer wrinkles are visible, hair thickens, general younger appearance.
- Mental and Emotional improvements.
- Improvements in energy Levels.
- Improvement in the overall quality of life.
Specific to Liver Disease:
- Liver function improvement
- Prothrombin complex normalised
- Serum creatinine decrease
- Serum Albumin increase
- Bilirubin decrease
- Inflammation markers decrease
- SGPT SGOT and Alkaline phosphate with normalise
- Reduced fibrosis score
- Prevention of Cirrhosis