Stem Cells 21 is currently looking to expand our team in Bangkok, Thailand. Below are available job openings at our company.
Current Job Offers:
- Registered Nurse:
- Thai National
- Aged: 23 to 32 preferable
The Nurse will have primary responsibility for attending to our patients during their treatment programs.
- Typical duties of the job include:
- assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- providing pre- and post-operation care
- monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
- taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- writing records
- supervising junior staff
- organising workloads
- providing emotional support to patients and relatives
- tutoring student nurses
Education: Nursing certification (RN)
- At least 3 years’ experience of Nurse or Midwifery in hospital or clinical / primary care setting.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Strong organizational skills, good at multi-tasking, flexible. Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Basic computer literacy such as knowledge in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional demeanours and Good organizational skills
Language Skills: Fluency in English, Chinese is a plus.