Treating Macular Degeneration with Stem Cell Therapy
Various vision related issues appear due to the retinal degeneration. This harmful situation for human health leads to blindness. The macular degeneration mostly occurs due to aging. As people age, their ability to read gets affected due to this degeneration. Starting with the central vision distortion, the problems become critical and lead to blindness eventually.
At StemCells21, we have the effective stem cells macular degeneration treatment. We have the experienced professionals and the technology to conduct safe and comfortable treatment procedure to resolve the problem. The complete assistance of the professionals makes the treatment successful.
How does the AMD happen?
The health of the photoreceptors having rods and cones in the retina is handled by the retinal pigment epithelium cells. With aging, these cells fail, which leads to the degeneration. This is the reason why cell replacement becomes a logical treatment of the issue. The healthy retinal cells take the place of the damaged ones in the eye. This restarts the process of nutrition for the rods and cones.
Signs you should not neglect
There are certain signs associated with the age related macular degeneration. If you notice any of the following signs, the professional consultation becomes necessary.
- If your central vision starts getting blurred, you need to get in touch with the professionals. This can be the sign of dry AMD.
- If you are not able to see straight lines and they look wavy to you, then, it maybe the wet AMD.
- If long distance objects become difficult for you to see, then, it would be wise to consult a doctor.
- If you are not able to recognize colors properly, then, you need to get checked up.
- If the ability to see details of things gets reduced, you should not neglect it.
- If you feel having a dark spot in your central vision, then, make sure you consult the professionals immediately.
These are the major signs of AMD. If you don’t neglect it, the treatment gets much easier and quicker.
Why choose us?
Our treatment procedure has been successful in helping hundreds of patients with their AMD. We conduct the treatment step-by-step making the success a sure thing. The stem cells reach the target area with our methods easily and replace the damaged tissue.
For more information, you can make your inquiry. Or, call us to set up an appointment with our professionals.